We’ve just added the first of the 2020 classes to the class calendar!
- An open-registration Pick Your Own Project class (4 Weds from 8 Jan);
- A fun new swishy princess seamed dress class (4 Fridays from 17 Jan);
- Shorts just in time for the summer weather (4 Thurs from 16 Jan – skipping Waitangi Day);
- Classic circle skirts that you can customise for fit, fullness and length (4 Tue from 11 Feb)
- Our every-popular Intro to Knits class with the Miramar top, dress & tunic: perfect to wear with the shorts & circle skirt…or make it as a dress! (2 Weds from 12 Feb)
- More Pick Your Own project classes, for those who know what the want to sew (4 Fridays from 21 Feb)
And, of course, there’s Absolute Beginners Sewing, to get you started on your sewing adventures!
Sign up now for Summer 2020 classes, and keep your eye on the calendar because we’ll be adding more over the next few days!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for weeknight sewing classes.