- This event has passed.
Buttonholes -Saturday Skills
June 10, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm$60
Two Saturdays – 10 June 2pm-4.30pm and 24 June 10am-1pm $60 plus materials. Tutor: Maryanne
Learn to make every kind of buttonhole you will ever need! Learn where to use which kind and how to make that call.
We’ll be covering:
- plain, reinforced, welt and hand-made buttonholes
- how to choose a button hole style
- how to judge the size of a buttonhole
- vertical vs horizontal; when and where and why
- where to sew the button on in relation to the buttonhole;
Plus of course any questions you have, because that’s what makes our classes special – they are live and interactive! 😉
This class will work for sewists from beginners with a few projects completed to experienced sewists as it is a great way to tidy up gaps in your knowledge. It is best to bring your own machine so you can learn how to get the best out of it.
For more information or to register yourself into this class, please click here to email us .