Individual courses Monday 3, 10 & 17, and Fridays 7, 14 & 21 December, 6-8.30pm
In the build up to the holidays every Monday and Friday evening in the first three weeks in December will be dedicated to make-in-one-night project which are perfect as presents for yourself, or someone else.
From vintage-inspired Christmas stockings, to gorgeous and easy cushion covers, to exquisite flowers made from air-dry clay, to Regency-inspired evening bags, these engaging classes are a fun and productive holiday break. They include:
- Monday 3: Hawaiian Air Dry Clay Flowers
- Friday 7: Vintage Christmas stockings
- Monday 10: Drawstring gift bags
- Friday 14: Regency evening bags
- Monday 17: Button front cushions
- Friday 21: Bias ruffle cushion
Monday night sessions are aimed at those with little or no sewing experience, Friday nights are for slightly more experienced sewers.
Cost: $25 a session (book 2 or more for $20 each). Some courses include kit fees